Offering Fresh Solutions everyday
FreshPoint continues to add value with every delivery by offering a full line of processed produce. We are quickly becoming a front runner in quality, custom cut and labor reducing prep items.
Made for you today, delivered to you tomorrow.
Florida's FreshCuts Product List
Benefits the FreshCuts provide
- FreshCuts is FreshPoint owned and operated, on site.
- Every FreshCuts facility is SQF and HACCP certified with strict GMP standards
- FreshCuts facility is ORB certified and Kosher
- Provides products in state of the art, shelf life improving, packaging.
- Eliminates waste with 100% usable product
- Reduces workers compensation and increases consistency of product
- Ability to duplicate almost any chef creation.
- Maximize and increases cooler space
- Opens doors for reducing labor and increases kitchen efficiency
Fresh-cut fruits and vegetables can become an operation's best tool in reducing environmental waste, increasing quality and stabilizing food costs.
What differentiates us from our competition?
If you don't see what you are looking for, feel free to contact us.
We can Custom Cut any of the items that we carry.
Fresh cut processing
- Fully Documented HACCP Plan
- SQF Level 2 with audits
- State-of-the-Art Packaging Technology
- Written SOP's to Ensure Proper Sanitation
- Refrigerated Production Storage and Delivery Systems
- Chlorinated Wash Water System (System is Computer Controlled and Alarmed to Ensure Consistency)
- Committed to Custom Cut High Quality Cut to Order Fresh Cut Produce
- We are your source for product that is custom cut and/or blended to your specifications which gives us the control necessary to produce a superior product
- Product Consultation and sampling at your convenience
- Uniformed cuts and packaging
- Uniformed mixtures for variety product
- Time saved by kitchen workers in the preparation stage. Their efforts can be utilized elsewhere in a more productive way
- Consistent and measured cleaning/sanitation program for every run. Every kitchen is not equal. Some clean better than others and some don't clean well at all. The process even changes from person to person within a kitchen. Most customers don't have a proper program in place to measure cleanliness
- Temperature controlled processing of sensitive products
- Metal detection devices, hairnets, and gloves protect the product from physical contamination
- Regulatory inspections are performed by the State Department of Agriculture, the FDA, and the USDA. Each one has stringent guidelines for operations
- SQF Level 2 audits.
- Self-audits are conducted as well by SYSCO and FreshPoint representatives